Golf in Portugal
The golf course at Praia D’El Rey is an 18 hole par 72 championship course designed by golf architect, Cabell B. Robinson. Golf World magazine has rated it the 13th best course in Europe and the 80th best course in the world.
Visit the official Praia D’El Rey Golf and Beach Resort site for a virtual tour and more information.
Relax in Portugal
If Golf is not your sport, the Praia D’El Rey Marriott Golf & Beach Resort is a short walk from the Villa. The Praia D’El Rey Marriott is a 5-star hotel and resort, offering many amenities such as a gym, fine restaurants, and a world-class spa for the ultimate in relaxation.
Explore in Portugal
- The medieval village of Óbidos is a must see with its rich history.
- Sintra has a Moorish Castle
- Fatima, the world-famous Pilgrimage site is also near by.
- Portugal’s capital city, Lisbon, is only an hour away.
- Leiria is home to a beautiful castle.